|New York State Regents Review
Includes every Regents exam in our database - all subjects!
Trust Barrons for your New York State Regents prep needs
Using a Purchase Order?
An Individual Teacher Subscription to Barron's Regents.com
gives you instant access to our extensive database of New
York State Regents exams, with thousands of questions, answers, and
explanations right at your fingertips. With Regents.com you can:
- Easily prepare tests, homework assignments, and review
material using our extensive database
- New Features! There are two new options when creating and editing your Regents practice exams.
- Create a variation of any practice test with one click by using the new
"Shuffle" feature to randomly reorder the questions.
- Update a favorite practice test in your Exam Library by instantly making a copy, add/remove questions and have a new test without losing your original!
- Search the database by test date, topic, or
- Print exams, quizzes, work sheets, and review sheets
formatted for immediate use
- Create answer keys complete with detailed
explanations for each answer with the click of your mouse.
- Personalize the database by adding your own
questions or by editing existing questions.
Individual teacher subscriptions are only $36.99 and are good
for one year.
A Classroom Subscription to Barron's Regents.com
includes the same privileges as an Individual Teacher subscription
described above, plus 30 additional student passwords that are tied
to your account. Because each of your students will have a
subscription to Barron's Regents.com, you'll enjoy these added
- Divide your "Classroom" into separate classes to which you
can assign your customized exams.
- Students can go online and take your assigned exams wherever
they have access to the Internet - school, home, anywhere!
- Keep track of when your students are using
- View detailed analysis of student performance as
individuals or as a class and by exam or course Topic.
Classroom subscriptions are only $154.00 and are good for one
Site Licenses are an alternative method to a
Classroom account for giving a larger number of students access to
Barron's Regents.com in a computer lab or at a library. While logged
on, the student has the same ability to create their own practice
Regents exams from any of the courses offered by Barron's and can
view a performance analysis of work completed
during their current session**. Each Site License includes an
Administrator Account which allows a sit-license
- Monitor the current sessions of users accessing the Web site
including total time online.
- Logout (end) any individual session or all current sessions.
- Review aggregate user statistics for your
- total time spent online
- number of exams reviewed
- users' average scores
- number of questions viewed
- number of exams printed
Site Licenses subscriptions
are only $49.99 per terminal and are good for one year.
Order Site License
Site Licenses cannot be ordered online. Please
contact the Web Systems Administrator for information on how to
obtain a license for your school or library either by email,email@example.com,
or by phone at 1-800-645-3476 ext. 375 between 9am and 5pm, M - F.
* Search by keyword is not available for Math exams as these
questions are stored in the database as images.
** History from previous sessions are not saved once a student logs
for Schools, Libraries, and Districts
Mail Purchase Order with your e-mail address
Barron's Education Series, Inc.
250 Wireless Boulevard
Hauppauge, NY 11788
. . . or FAX your P.O. to 631-434-3217
Volume discounts are available with a minimum
order of 120 students (4 classroom subscriptions)
Call 1-800-645-3476, x 211 or x 224 for rate information.
Or, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org